- 1 Cup cornstarch
- 1 Small can corn kernels
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1 Can evaporated Milk (not the small can)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Place cornstarch, corn kernels, coconut milk, evaporated Milk and sugar on a medium sauce pan and blend well with a whisk until all the lumps are pretty much gone and disappear.
- Turn the heat on medium / low and bring to a boil, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. You literally have to continue stirring or the bottom will burn and lump up.
- Stir for 5 to 7 minutes until you reach a firm pudding consistency.
- Pour hot mixture into a prepared dish and add the crushed peanuts or raisins. If you like both you can add both
- Completely cool and cover. Place in the fridge if you like it cold or you can leave it in room temperature (covered) for a day or two.